Amicus acknowledges the rights of the client outlined within the Insurance Council of New Zealand’s Fair Insurance Code. This code can be found using the following link: https://www.icnz.org.nz/fair-insurance-code/
We aim to provide a high quality, professional service for all clients at all times.
If you have a complaint about the service you have received from us, we would like to know. We encourage you to provide full details of your complaint in writing to us as soon as possible so we can fully investigate your complaint to email@example.com or PO Box 5507, Papanui, Christchurch 8542
If you make a complaint to us we will:
- Let you know that we have received your complaint within 5 working days, unless it has been resolved to your satisfaction within that time.
- We will contact you to discuss the complaint and to ascertain whether an investigation is necessary.
- Let you know within 10 working days whether we feel your complaint is justified. If we need more time to investigate your complaint we will advise you of this and why more time is needed.
- Provide you with reasons for our decision
- Advise you of actions we propose to take
- Advise you of the appeal procedures and your rights to complain to Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL) for any complaints regarding Amicus Brokers or Amicus Finance, or Insurance & Savings Ombudsman (ISO) for any complaints regarding Amicus Group. The processes for you to resolve a dispute are available on the websites of FSCL and the ISO.
For complaints that take some time to fully resolve we will advise you about the progress/status of your complaint each month.
At any time, if you require, we will provide you with all the information that Amicus holds that is or may be relevant to your complaint.
Criminal acts will be reported to the Police.