- Low inflation to dominate 2015 global landscape as growth diverges
- Oil presents upside risk for growth but Japan, Europe and China still on watch
- Bonds and their substitutes show surprising strength in 2014; expect modest reversal
- Emerging market valuation discount not as large on second look
- Kiwi needs to adjust further against USD to offset weaker EUR and JPY
- Global commodity price correction now overdone?
The December quarter and year was a rewarding one for diversified fund investors. Fixed interest produced healthy returns on the back of some softer global activity data, increased asset purchases from the Bank of Japan, a sharp decline in oil prices and associated lower inflation expectations.
+64 3 943 4108
196 St Asaph Street
PO Box 5507 Papanui
For Commercial, Rural and Domestic Insurance: